**Dr. Somesh, Eugenix Hair Sciences Clinic | NW 5 | 14 Months Hair Transplant Results
- 27 years old
- Norwood 5 grade of baldness - losing his hair since 6 years with a hair loss history.
- No medications
- Medium caliber hair
- Strong follicular units
- High % of hair in the telogen phase
- In this gentleman’s case, we initially decided to adopt a one-step approach to treat his baldness, classifiable as grade V in the Norwood scale.
- The surgery (subject of this post) took place in May 2022, when we implanted 3,600 grafts by using DHT to restore the patient’s hairline, frontal and scalp areas.
Slits were made through Needles and a CTS blade, and scoring and extractions were executed with motorized Cole punches and immediately implanted into the recipient area by using Sava implanters. The implanter tool gives the surgeon precise control over the depth, direction, and angle of each implanted follicle, resulting in an enhanced natural appearance and density. The primary advantage of DHT is its ability to minimize the time grafts spend outside the body, thus potentially increasing the survival rate of the hair follicles in hair transplant.
- No. of Grafts: 3,600
- Technique: DHT (Direct Hair Transplant)
- Donor area: Scalp
Natural-looking Hair in 14 Months
Eugenix Hair Sciences
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +91 8826471111
Whatsapp: +91 8826471111
Book an Appointment: https://eugenixhairsciences.com/book-an-appointment/