Dr.Bisanga, BHR Clinic, 2512 FUE Repair 0 - 12 Months

Patient’s own words below regarding this repair surgery.

hi there,

i usually do not spend time writing on forums, i am one of those guys who use them but never post, ye ye i know… but i feel that its my obligation to share my two hair transplants, one with clinic outside Europe that was disaster, and another just now with BHR clinic in Belgium with Dr Bisanga.

so guys hope this will help you.

I am 36y male who had first hair transplant 5 years ago with a clinic who told me they gave me 1500 grafts to do my temples. I did mistake by not doing research and going for cheaper price thinking its all the same…we all know this is mistake. they did terrible job my right temple density was 2 times more than left one, ad they ware not properly connected to rest of the hair, in addition they did them almost like triangle. not good.
so next few years i spend lots of time searching and making sure i get best, especially as hair between temples receded even more. I went to Canada to see in person Dr Rahal and week after to see Dr Bisanga - i kind off figured out that this two are some of best.
Finally i decided for Dr Bisanga as he was closer to home and i felt that they will give same quality, difference was also that Dr Rahal quoted some 6.000 usd more. Now i did not want to do same mistake again so price was NOT factor in making decision but the fact that i felt that both Dr are great.
So i had 2 days FUE with Dr Bisanga on 11 and 12 August 2014 and here are pichs before surgery, after day one, after day two.

1 hair 6302 hair 10343 hair 6594hair 189
In short i am very happy with all for now, one important thing, you will notice that there is no implants in right temple, this is due to first surgery being ok just for that temple…

Pre- Surgery

Design

Placement

One Week Post Op
Dr.Bisanga, BHR Clinic, 2512 FUE Repair 0 - 12 Months photo

3 Months

12 Months Post Op Provided By Patient

Right, on year after… i am happy with result. I did not post after 6 months as i as even happy then. Now full year on nothing else left to do except keep taking Propecia - Finasterid in some EU countries and using keratin products to stop or reduce receding…
As i have gray hair ( hope on day soon there is solution for this too) no one until now noticed that i had hair transplant, several professional hair stylists ware totally surprised when i told them…
Anyhow happy days now, thanks to all and good luck to ones who are to go thru this process