Dr. Bisanga BHR Clinic, 2570 FUE - Hairline Repair 0 - 9 months

A young patient who had surgery in another clinic that resulted in an unnatural, see through and pluggy hair line.

Dr. Bisanga refined this by camouflaging and adding density throughout and blending back into native hair, and the result at 9 months is already very good and life changing for the patient kindly provided these photos.

He has expressed how happy he is with his result already, and provided the quote below.

Patient quoteHonestly, I was going to be lazy and not reply until the 12 month mark, but the results have been incredible. Dr. Bisanga rectified the past surgeons mistake and really made the hairline look natural and not pluggy. The attached photos are without my hair being shampooed for 2+ days. Usually, I would shampoo everyday to mask the previous poor transplant. But, growth has been too great to care.

A big thank you to the patient who kindly provided these photos for us, and allowed us to post his case and hoepfully will be able to provide more at the 12 month stage with better quality images.

Graft/Hair Totals

1s 404 = 404 hairs
2s 738 = 1476 hairs
3s 1228 =3684 hairs
4s 200 = 800 hairs

Total - 2570 grafts /6364 hairs / 2.47 average hair per follicle

PRE-SURGERY

PLACEMENT

RESULT @ 9 MONTHS