Dr. Hasson / 4228 grafts / FUE / 1 session / Hairline-Frontal Zone-Mid / 1 year post-op

Patient in his early 30’s from Calgary choose Hasson and Wong after doing extensive research. His decision was also influenced by a friend that recommended he see Dr. Hasson. Starting to lose his hair at the age of 18, it was roughly 15 years later when he decided to do something about it. The plan was for Dr. Hasson and team to rebuild the hairline and frontal zone working back into the mid-scalp as necessary. 4228 grafts via FUE were harvested. Day 1 consisted of 200 single hair grafts, 1972 doubles and 28 triples for a total of 2200 grafts. On Day 2, 2028 doubles were extracted. Due to limited options on the busy schedule, day 1 was separated from day 2 by 6 days instead of the customary back to back day approach. You can see in the placement photos there was a fair amount of crusting left over from the previous day 1 session 6 days prior. For the extraction sites as seen in the photo, left side harvest on day 1, right side on day 2. These result photos were sent in by the patient about 1 year post-op.
Some comments he also added with the photos:

“It was around 6 months it really started to thicken up. I got a haircut a couple days ago, so the sides are pretty short. There is no visible scaring in the donor area and you can’t tell there are have been any hairs extracted. Overall I would say that I am super happy with the results (was a great last minute decision to go with FUE vs. the originally planned FUT”.