Dr. Jean Devroye, HTS Clinic / 3054 FUE / Hairline & front-mid restoration

Dr. Jean Devroye, HTS Clinic / 3054 FUE / Hairline & front-mid restoration photo

**PATIENT’S DETAILS

✓** 26 years old**,** NW IV, losing his hair since he was 19, with a hair loss history in his family (grandfathers).

No medications.

✓ Medium caliber hair.

Normal follicular units.

High % of hair in telogen phase.

RECOMMENDED TREATMENT

This young gentleman was losing his hair since several years when I received him in consultation for the first time.

Given that he wished to continue wearing his hair short, we agreed upon performing a FUE procedure, consisting of approximately 3000 grafts, in order to restore his hairline and rebuild his anterior and midscalp sections.

In August 2021, he underwent a FUE surgery during which 3054 grafts were eventually extracted and implanted.

The patient has experienced a very fast growth : at the 4th month mark, the change in his look was already remarkable. He continued sending his updates until the 12th post-operative month and, as you can appreciate in the photos below, he is understandably ecstatic about the results achieved.

**SURGERY DETAILS

✓ 3054** grafts

Technique : **FUE

✓** Donor area : Scalp

FUE scoring and extractions executed with my WAW system , now widely used in the sphere of FUE. It consists of a very precise pedal that enables to control the movement of the punch, that I also designed myself. The main advantage is to reduce substantially the number of damaged and transected hair, thus to raise the quality of the procedure. The system is now used worldwide and several dozens of surgeons or centres are already using it.

Grafts Breakdown :
☞ 449 Single FUE grafts
☞ 1176 Double FUE grafts
☞ 1271 Triple FUE grafts
☞ 158 Quadruple FUE grafts

Total number of Hair : **7246

✓** Average Hair/Graft : **2,37

Dr. Jean Devroye