- AGE OF THE PATIENT: 34
- NORWOOD LEVEL 5V
- TOTAL DONOR CAPACITY: 7000 grafts
- Temporal, parietal and occipital density: 70-70-80 uf/cm2
- Temporal, parietal and occipital diameter: 60-60-60 micron
- INFORMATION ABOUT THE SURGERY : 5026 grafts FUE were extracted by using the manual punch , having a diameter of 0,65-0,7 mm.
Incisions performed by: safire blade, lateral slit and implanted by using K.E.E.P.
- Total transplanted area: 180 cm2
516 single grafts
3038 double grafts
1440 triple grafts
31 multiple grafts
Average number of hair per grafts: 2.20
- DISTRIBUTION OF THE GRAFTS : 2500 graft were placed to the FRONT e MID areas. The remaining 2526 to the crown.
- FINASTERIDE: The patient has been using Finasteride during 13 years.