- 28 years old
- Norwood 2 grade of baldness - losing his hair in the past 4 years with a hair loss history.
- No medications
- Medium caliber hair
- Strong follicular units
- High % of hair in the telogen phase
- In this gentleman’s case, we initially decided to adopt a one-step approach to treat his baldness, classifiable as grade 2 in the Norwood scale.
- The surgery took place in September 2022, when we implanted 1,807 grafts by using DHT to restore the patient’s Hairline.
Slits were created using needles and a CTS blade, scoring of grafts is done by a motorized punch and the extracted grafts are loaded into SAVA implanters (blunt needle implanters). These loaded Implanters are then unloaded into the premade sites simultaneously at our hair transplant clinic. This instrument grants hair transplant surgeons’ meticulous control over the depth, alignment, and angle of each implanted follicle, resulting in improved naturalness and density. In direct hair transplant technique, the hair follicles are implanted one by one directly to the recipient area which needs to be covered. Each hair follicle is placed in a particular direction, depth and angle that help to get 100% natural results with maximum density. It is a minimally invasive procedure which is painless, and its recovery is very fast.
- No. of Grafts: 1,807
- Technique: DHT (Direct Hair Transplant)
- Donor area: Scalp
- Natural-looking Hair in 11 Months
- No Scarring
**BEFORE & AFTER RESULTS: