- 25 years old
- Norwood 2 grade of baldness - losing his hair with a hair loss history.
- No medications
- Medium caliber hair
- Strong follicular units
- High % of hair in the telogen phase
- In this gentleman’s case, we initially decided to adopt a one-step approach to treat his baldness, classifiable as grade 2 in the Norwood scale.
- The surgery took place in April 2022, when we implanted 1,500 grafts by using DHT to restore the patient’s Hairline.
Needles and a CTS blade were utilized to create slits, while grafts were scored using a motorized punch. The extracted grafts were then loaded into SAVA implanters, which are blunt needle implanters. These loaded implanters were subsequently used to place the grafts into pre-made sites simultaneously at our hair transplant clinic. The Direct Hair transplant is a modified version of Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) for male hair transplant. It provides you with healthy and natural looking hair. This technique does not involve the use of scalpels and the best part of this technique is that it is pain free. After the completion of this procedure the new hair continues to grow naturally. The main objective of this procedure is to elevate the survival and growth of the hair follicles by reducing their handling and the time for which they stay out of the skin.
- No. of Grafts: 1,500
- Technique: DHT (Direct Hair Transplant)
- Donor area: Scalp
- Natural-looking Hair in 16 Months
- No Scarring
**BEFORE & AFTER RESULTS: