FUE performed on our patient (42) with
• 1 FUE ex domo with a highly unnatural hairline as a result.
The hairline is too low and the grafts in the frontal hairline are pluggy and implanted in the wrong direction.
• Donor density of 90 FU/cmÇ occipital, 76 FU/cmÇ parietal, 72 FU/cmÇ temporal
• Hair diameter of ~ 54 - 62 microns
1/ Extraction* I
2/ Follicular Unit Extraction to attain an aesthetic reconstruction of the hairline and extraction* II
3/ Touch-up to improve the density of the frontal hairline and extraction* III
* Extraction of wrong-placed and -directed grafts from FUE ex domo
1/ Extraction I of 570 FU (January 16, 2020)
2/ Extraction II of 308 FU + Follicular Unit Extraction with a total of 1022 FU (July 7, 2020)
* 308 single hair FU (extraction hairline: 102 single and 206 double hair FU)
* 515 double hair FU
* 199 triple hair FU
3/ Touch-up with 560 FU + extraction III (December 10, 2021)
* 200 single hair FU
* 360 double hair FU
Parallel incisions in custom-sized blades technique (Cutting Edge blades of 0,8 - 1,0 mm).
Extraction performed by WAW-system with a 0.90 mm serrated trumpet punch.
No microscopic preparation of the follicular unit grafts.
Read more on this case on www.feriduni.com/repair
Dr. Bijan Feriduni.