Scar correction and FUE’s performed on a 35-year old Caucasian male with
• 1 FUT ex domo
• NW V-VI, Class N
• Donor density of 80 FU/cmÇ occipital, 92 FU/cmÇ parietal, 92 FU/cmÇ temporal
• Hair diameter of ~ 46-58 microns
1. Follicular Unit Extraction to reconstruct the hairline and remove wrong-placed and -directed FU and scar correction in Trychophytic Closure technique.
2. Follicular Unit Extraction to restore the crown area and scar correction in FUE.
1. FUE (June 17, 2019)
Follicular Unit Extraction with 4395 FU:
* 612 single hair FU
* 2506 double hair FU
* 1073 triple hair FU
* 204 extracted FU from FUT ex domo
2. FUE (September 14, 2020)
Follicular Unit Extraction with 3100 FU:
* 335 single hair FU
* 2051 double FU
* 720 triple hair FU
Parallel incisions in custom-sized blades technique (Cutting Edge blades of 0,8-0,9 mm).
Extraction performed by WAW-system with a 0.90 mm serrated trumpet punch.
No microscopic preparation of the follicular unit grafts.
Dr. Bijan Feriduni